The humble egg contains very impressive health benefits.
Eating more eggs is a great way to give yourself a big health boost. Eating whole eggs is essential: the goodness of eggs can be found in the yolk (which contains more than 90 percent of an egg’s calcium and iron) and the white (which contains almost half the egg’s protein).
Egg diet is a trendy diet which consists of eggs as the main food item. This diet will solve all of your weight-related issues. You could lose even 12 pounds in only a week while abiding by the plan.
BENEFITS OF THE EGG DIET
Egg diet is very simple and easy to follow. Here are some of the benefits of the egg diet.
- You don’t need to force yourself to consume tasteless foods as the egg is very delicious in taste and it is one of the favorite foods of many people.
- It’s very easy to accept the diet schedule as unlike the other foods, the eggs don’t need much time for cooking. Due to the fact that you need to consume boiled eggs, without spending some extra time on weight loss program, you could conveniently melt pounds from your body.
- Egg diet is going to provide you several yummy recipes. These recipes are simple and they are also very convenient to follow.
- You are going to get radiance on your face with the nutrition that will be provided by the eggs.
- Besides keeping a check on your hunger pangs, this high protein diet is going to trigger the fat-burning process in your body.
During this diet, you will have to avoid consuming pasta, sugar, salt, fatty meats, fried foods, fast food, and chips.
THE EGG DIET
- The breakfast consists of 2 boiled eggs, a cup of low-fat milk and 2 oranges
- For lunch, eat skinless chicken meat, 6 ounces of it, and a cup of Greek yogurt
- Your dinner is 4 ounces of boiled chicken meat, 1 boiled egg, and an orange
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and lemon juice from a lemon
- For lunch, you are allowed treat yourself with one serving of roasted fish and a fresh grapefruit
- Your dinner is just 3 hard-boiled eggs and nothing else
- This day, for breakfast eat 3 scrambled eggs, and throw in some dill, parsley, and onion into the mix
- For lunch, a serving of cooked chicken and some green vegetable salad (cucumber, leafy greens, arugula and some other similar veggies)
- Your dinner consists of 1 hard-boiled egg and 2 oranges
- For breakfast, you should squeeze 1 fresh lemon into a cup of warm water and eat 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Your lunch includes a serving of boiled beef meat and 1 grapefruit
- For dinner, you need to eat 3 hard-boiled eggs
- This day, for breakfast you can include some veggies, or 2 carrots, along with 2 hard-boiled eggs and a tablespoon of sour cream
- Your lunch consists of carrots, along with 2 poached eggs and tomatoes
- For dinner, you have a serving of boiled fish, which can be tinned fish as well, and salad
- Your breakfast should include a glass of Greek yogurt, and 1 fresh orange or lemon
- For lunch, you should eat 2 boiled eggs and 2 grapefruits
- For dinner, drink just a glass of water
- Breakfast includes 2 boiled eggs, one tomato and slice of dry toast
- For lunch, you should get 6 ounces of beef meat and a grapefruit or orange
- The dinner is just a glass of water.
Use this egg diet to lose weight, but use it only for one week. Remember to drink plenty of water during the diet and follow through the steps in order to maximize your weight loss. When the diet is over, you can start eating normally again. To help prevent shocking your body with food, you should eat plenty of cheese, oranges, eggs, and grapefruit for the first several days after your diet ends.
This egg diet for weight loss is very easy for following. Use it for one week and see how much weight you have drooped.